May 3, 2011

"If you could spend an afternoon with one member of your extended family, who would it be? Tell why you chose this person and tell what you do together."

I would choose my auntie Chuzzle because i think she is alot of fun to spend an afternoon with. I got alot of extended family so it was a hard one to choose between everybody. I like everybody so but i had to choose 1 so i choose her.

I chose her because she is lots of fun, she rocks, i love her alot and she is a great lissener. She is the sunshine of a darkness day to me. She always makes me laugh she is just an amazing person in my eyes. Somebody who i look up to.

I would stay home and play greedy together because thats something we both enjoy. Having fun while playing making jokes and just have some talks. I do this with her once in a while and i enjoy spending those times with her.

Thats about it oh and auntie mes woves yous!

No comments:

Post a Comment